News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A new rifleman is born!

Started by colycat, September 30, 2010, 12:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colycat

I am pleased to announce that Molly Elizabeth Bries has arrived to the proud parents,  Ahhshoot and Trisha.

Mom and baby are doing fine O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

kentuckyjam

Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

Evenstar

Congrats to Ahhshoot and Trisha! O0 ..:..
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

JoeZ

Praise God!

Good going you two. See you in Racine Ahhshoot.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

SkyHawk

Congrats to Ahhshoot and his wife. 
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Mogget

Mom and baby are doing fine

Good to hear!  Do we want to know how Ahhhhshoot is doing?

:D

Mogs

vmt193

Congratulations guys!!!

Grandma and Grandpa too

Gumballhead

Congratulations!

I'm sure we can find a spot on the line @ Racine this weekend.  Not too early for KD right?  #)

Gopher Boy

Reddot

Rimshot

"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

Shooterer

Welcome Molly to the forum, we are glad to have you.
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

AFTERMATH

Congratulations Ahhshoot and Trisha! 

I assume she's already been briefed on the SHF's(Prone for now), Six Steps, NPOA, Rifleman's Cadence, Rifleman's Bubble, Rifleman's Dance, the Three Strikes, our country's current state of apathy, and the roll she will play in our future....  IMC and KD can wait a couple months....  Baby steps, right? ++)

Grandparents stand proud!

The rest of you, BACK TO WORK!!! ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)
(Trisha's probably too, wrapped up in things right now to bust out the  ~~:) 's....  So, I figured I'd lend a hand!  We're all in this together, right?  Right? &)  )

Aftermath

- over & out
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Deacon

Pics or it didn't' happen!!!

Congratulations Trisha and Ahhshoot!!!! O0

posterboy

dragonfly

CONGRAT,s to All.  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Molly Elizabeth; I like it  O0 . Ahhshoot you slacker  8)

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

sparks1

Congratulations to the family !!! O0 O0  Hope Grandpa and Grandma are holding up.  **)

May God Bless this little one and her entire family.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

Ratchett

Congratulations ..:.. ..:.. Another angel comes to earth, what a blessing!! Glad all are doing well.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

SavageShootr

Congratulation Ahhshoot and Trisha as well as the proud Grandparents colycat and OldGlory!

Welcome Molly Elizabeth.

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Johnnyappleseed

WHOOOOO HOOOOO ^5
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Trisha --AhhShoot--- Coly-- Old Glory O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
In liew of those expensive teething rings ---- the plastic shotshells hulls work well and are easy to find in most homes  ::)
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

colycat

You gals, thank you.  You guys, you are too funny.  JA, for teething rings, should they be once fired?  Aftermath, I think she has the Rifleman's bubble figured out.

Trisha told me to pick her up, she was sleeping.  After I picked her up, she opened her bright blue eyes, gasped, and got the hiccups.  Me thinks, she thought things were better yesterday, in her salt bath.  "Oh, what a cruel word have I been born into."

Thanks to all for your well wishes.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

TruTenacity

Congratulations to the whole family!

TruT
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Taylor

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Josey Wales

..Bless..

..JW..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

RustyRed

Conngratulations to Trisha & Ahhshoot and to Grandma & Grandpa on your new little  @)
Take care and God Bless
Martin & RustyRed

Johnnyappleseed

Coly   the shotshells were discovered when we had a toddler here and she ignored all the "baby"toys  #)-- She focused all her attention on the open box of #7s which were being used as a handy door stop ;D
It's possible the bright red color was attractive or perhaps the taste and texture of that special plastic ;)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we do not recomend once fired shells as teething rings or even door stops .
Once again Congratulations and may God Bless each of you .
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Trisha

Thank you all! Everything is going well here. Picture coming soon...

kilogulf59

Fantastic, congratulations, and God Bless... O0

We'll see her on the line next year aye?