News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotional poster/wallpaper

Started by Oleg Volk, September 29, 2010, 10:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oleg Volk

1920px wallpaper

Can anyone tell me why I can't post on the "National Appleseed Flyer and other Promotional items" forum?

Col Barrett

Nice work Oleg! I am glad you are among us. There are a lot of permission level settings on the forum that will prevent you from posting in certain sections. I haven't quite figured it all out, but I am sure one of the higher ups will see this before long and get it posted where it needs to go.

Thanks for another fine piece of art I can add to my promotional items.

GoldFish

Fantastic wallpaper/promo pic, Oleg!  Thanks so much for posting it. ..:..

Quote from: Oleg Volk on September 29, 2010, 10:00:13 PM
Can anyone tell me why I can't post on the "National Appleseed Flyer and other Promotional items" forum?

My guess is that you have to be an IIT/Instructor to post on those boards.  However, I'm not 100% sure, so I would send a message to Bill 3 and ask him.

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Oleg Volk

By the way, this image is available in 21MP resolution also. If anyone wants to print it, let me know.

techres

Quote from: Oleg Volk on September 29, 2010, 10:00:13 PM

1920px wallpaper

Oleg, the way promotional materials are posted up is in flux at this moment.  I am sending you a PM to work out the best interim method of getting your artwork up and going in the new structure.

PM's inbound.

Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.