News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Broken Bow, NE Oct. 9-10 2010

Started by gibbs459, October 11, 2010, 10:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gibbs459

As always Broken Bow's, Mid Nebraska Rifle and Pistol Club, supplied a great range for planting seeds! The weather, for the most part held off for the weekend. A little wind on Saturday, and a little rain on Sunday. No Sunshine Patriots here! We had 6 shooters on the line Saturday. All returned Sunday a little sore, but ready for more!   O0  After a little waking up.    ^-^

I see some Riflemen in the near future! As I recall one young man even cleared a Red Coat Sunday afternoon! Everyone showed marked improvement with their marksmanship!

I look forward to seeing all at the next Appleseed! And working the 7th step! ;)

Necede

What a great bunch of shooters. As always it's a pleasure to instruct such fine people. Gibbs did a fine job as shootboss and Larry was great calling the line. I'd like to thank Julie for the zucchini bread. It sure hit the spot on that long drive home. Another successful Broken Bow Appleseed.

Necede
Have gun. Will travel.

zombiehunter

Nice work guys.  Broken Bow always turns out a great crew!
Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

Pitspitr

I'll be back. Gonna keep it up till I break all my bad habits and make Rifleman!

Johnnyappleseed

Quote from: Pitspitr on October 16, 2010, 11:43:12 PM
I'll be back. Gonna keep it up till I break all my bad habits and make Rifleman!

Something we cannot teach ,the heart of a Rifleman O0
Persistence ! Well done
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge