News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wisconsin's SB crew jumps by one!

Started by vmt193, September 13, 2010, 09:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmt193

***Raise your beer glass and pass the cheese curds.***

The MN Appleseed gang would like to take this opportunity announce that MARTIN has completed all requirements to wear the Green Hat!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Congratulations Martin!

Even with a few curves thrown at him, he managed to pull off a great final SBIT Appleseed.

vmt193

Deacon

Congrats Martin!!!!!!!!

Martin will be a great asset to both Wisconsin and Minnesota!

...............but I know the real truth!   Martin has a secret............................................a secret to his success! :cool2:

You see,  Martin's wife Joann (RustyRed on the forum) is a blue hat volunteer who comes with him to all he shoots.  She really works hard "behind the scenes" getting things organized at shoots.  She is also good at keeping a watchful eye for stray dogs who may run on the firing line while shooters fill the red coat targets wih holes!

I know Martin will wear that Green Hat with pride and will bring years of knowledge, wisdom, and passion to every shoot! :bow:
It will be hard to stop Martin and Joann.  They both have very large buckets that get heavy when full, but that won't slow them down!

This is VERY well deserved!  I look forward to working with you at shoots!!!! :---

Deacon

colycat

Congratulations to Martin for his well earned and deserved promotion to SHOOT BOSS O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Shooterer

Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

sparks1

Congratulations to a deserving SB !  O0

Always a pleasure to work with you Martin.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

dragonfly

Congrats Martin  O0 . Now its time to really get to work  ;)  ;D .

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

javaguy

Good job Martin!  Always enjoy working with you and look fwd to the next time we are working the same AS  ;)

martin

Thanks everone,as far as being a border jumper , I blame Aftermath for that. He showed me how. ::)
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

ahhshoot

The past is only the future with the lights on.

RustyRed

I would like to congrats Martin :) for a great job he has been doing with the appleseed project!!
Martin asked me one day to go with him to a shoot :~ I said ok I never shot a rifle befor and I thought I never would,so I went to Shiocton WI 2009 with him just to watch,it poured out not just rained, it poured both days, they shot in that,I really thought these guys were nuts  #)! Martin got close to a 210 but didnt make it :(,we went back for another shoot in Lodi WI in Oct 09 he got his Riflemen Patch,did not take the orange hat, due to we had to talk about it,I just watched again, this time I heard the History and all about appleseed,I really enjoyed it and this is where both our hearts are at, my mind was made up,he got ahold of Deacon,(thank you Deacon)and from that moment on is history! And for me I picked up my 1st Rifle went to a appleseed :---(just a all women shoot)this passed year I had the best time and now I go all the time to shoot or just to help out!! its a GREAT time!!No I have not gotten a Riflemen patch yet, but it sure is fun to keep on trying :---!!!
Come on All you GIRLS get out there and shoot :~!!! its fun :)!! you meet the best people ^:)^!!! 

RustyRed (Jo)   

West

Congrats Martin!

I knew you'd do it.  It's a pleasure to know you and I hope to see you on the trail!

West :))

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

crash

HOORAY And Great news!! GOOD Job Martin!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ O0 :bow: :bow:
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

AFTERMATH

Congratulation's Joann, on getting your husband promoted to SB!   >:D

And well, Martin, you did alright too. ::)

Huzza! Huzza!  Huzza!
One for Martin, one for Wisconsin, one for Minnesota!  O0

Martin and Joann have, and will continue to be a tremendous asset to us all!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Mr.Natural

Congrats, on the Green Hat Martin.  Best Wishes to You and Rusty Red.   Y.M.H.O.S.  Mr. Natural

bedford

Great job Martin! (and JoAnne!)

Dragonfly forgot these, so I will put them in: 

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~