News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Withee, Wi **OCT 30th** New Date!!

Started by dragonfly, September 21, 2010, 11:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

9 pre regs with room for more  :~

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Deacon

Withee, WI has been postponed due to severe flooding.

On second thought......it sure would put an interesting spin on the AQT to shoot it from a canoe!

A new date will appear on the Wisconsin schedule soon.  Possibly next weekend if the range dries out.

Deacon

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Deacon on September 24, 2010, 06:18:52 PM
Withee, WI has been postponed due to severe flooding.

On second thought......it sure would put an interesting spin on the AQT to shoot it from a canoe!

A new date will appear on the Wisconsin schedule soon.  Possibly next weekend if the range dries out.

Deacon

Well, I've never heard anyone complain about firehoses under water...
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Deacon

We have a new date for the one day shoot at Withee, WI!

^:)^October 30th!!! ^:)^

This will give the "river" (that was once a range) a few more weeks to dry out. 

This part of Wisconsin was devastated by severe flooding which seriously effect many people. 

The flooding was so severe, that the Wisconsin River broke an all-time high record.