News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana Has a New State Coordinator! YellowHouseJake!

Started by techres, September 24, 2010, 09:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Fellow Hoosier AppleSeeders,

Each of us takes on the State Coordinator with many, many responsibilities.  The last of them is to find the person who can do the job better than you can, train 'em up, and get out of the way.  I am lucky enough to have found that guy and now it is time to hand over the keys to him and get out of his way.

So, please, help me welcome Indiana's new State Coordinator: YellowHouseJake!

I know you all will support him just as each of you has supported me and just was we all supported Hawkhavn before me.  And he is going to need that help!  This year is still the most ambitious one we have ever had and then there is next year that is coming down on us and for which we need to be training every instructor up that we can before April.

But I know we can do it if we keep working hard.  How do I know?  Because of our list of successes:

Most of all:  AppleCore
But also, the Huge Surge in Ranges
KD resurgence
All those new Orange Hats
INGO
All sorts of skunkworks flyers
And last, but not least, the export of our finest to re-start Kentucky...

We have grown, but even moreso we have organized.  I have faith that this organization will help us survive the hard work of the rest of this year, and have confidence that the goodness of Hoosiers will carry us as a team into 2011.

Now, I am not going anywhere.  I will still be an Indiana SB, and will be very active in the state, and National has a long list of jobs that need getting done behind the curtain.  Trust me, I will keep busy but be here.

In any event, I ask that each of you give YellowHouseJake every courtesy and kindness that each of you has given to me and he will lead us well into the greater future that awaits Indiana under his leadership.  He has found the ranges and is signing them one after the other, so now we have to help him staff and promote the shoots.  

I know we can do it.

Thank you each and see you on the line,
Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

AuntieBellum

Congrats, YHJ!  And Techres, thank you for your leadership!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

POP

Congrats YHJ.  You'll do well for the great state of Indiana.
Let us know what We Texans can do to help.
And, BTW, try to make the November Davilla RBC.  Bring your fellow Hoosiers with you.  This November will be the best yet.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Mudcat

Congratulations YHJ. You sure weren't a SCIT very long  ;). Like everyone else has stated I too believe you are the man for the job and behind every good man is a good woman and Neice I know is going to provide you the support it takes to be so involved in this program. You 2 make a great team and I can tell that you both truly love what you are doing, that is half the battle there. 
I look forward to working with my Hoosier Appleseed family in the coming years.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

ATM

Great leadership is a pleasure to follow charge with.  ;)

The program quality continues to grow along with the numbers.

You guys have my support, respect and thanks. See you on the line!
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

wooldl

Congrats YHJ!!

You were an instructor at my first AS....in Cloverdale. Great bunch of guys at that event. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job as State Coordinator.

wooldl
"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present generation, to preserve your Freedom! " - John Adams

AQT Dryfire Practice mp3 files: http://www.4shared.com/folder/559qijqr/My_4shared_Sync.html

Reddot

Congratulations!!
And I second what POP says about coming to Davilla this November!
Huzzah!