News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed returns to ND! Kintyre, ND Sept. 30 - Oct. 1st.

Started by MrFixit, August 16, 2023, 09:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFixit

After a long hiatus (a lot of seventh stepping for me), and a complete rework of our farmyard and range area, we are once again hosting another Appleseed event at our temporary range on our farm!

Looking forward to another fun event, and hopefully getting to see some new faces, and hand out some more Riflemen patches! Come join the fun!

Burnett

Good to see; we have a shoot that same weekend or I would drive up.

TOMINCT

crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Burnett

I realize that North Dakota is "In the Middle of No-Damn-Where" and Kintyre is "In the Middle of No-Damn-Where" "In the Middle of No-Damn-Where" (yes, twice intentionally), but I encourage anyone that can swing it to attend MrFixit's shoot. He and his family are good people, and you could say you've been to a shoot in North Dakota.
I have been to one of his shoots, and as mentioned in a previous post, if we didn't have a shoot scheduled for the same weekend, I would make every effort possible to attend.

Burnett