News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orange Hat information

Started by wetstick209, June 10, 2011, 11:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wetstick209

Steve, finally got around to join in the forum. Richard only bent my arm just a little.  Please let me know what information you need for me to begin the process.

KYWindage

Check out the Instructor Info Section on the homepage. It has almost everything that you need to get started like; the updated manual and handout materials, contact info for other instructors, and tips that you will need to help you TEACH.
It's also advisable to find a local Red hat to mentor you and not let you get lost in the sauce.
Good Luck!
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

TruTenacity

wetstick209,

Welcome.

I see under your forum name that you are a "newbie".  Once your forum status changes to an Instructor in Training the first place you should go to is The Instructor PageS (TIPS) as should every instructor - new or seasoned.   Click on "TIPS" - the first thread on the Instructor Info board.

Maybe this link will work for you too:  http://appleseedinfo.org/tips/start.php
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9