News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shooters Legion

Started by bigdrumdaddy, October 24, 2010, 03:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdrumdaddy

Wanted to give a heads up to anyone who may not be aware of a new "social networking" site (of sorts). You can find it at http:/www.shooterslegion.com - and it's very roughly similar to Facebook, though it caters to the shooting community only - shooters, builders, collectors, manufacturers, etc. I've been involved there for about two weeks now, and have found it very informative and enlightening - and a GREAT place to make contacts in the shooting industry (i.e. I got a KILLER deal on an AR stripped upper/lower receiver set direct from a five-star manufacturer - and they've offered to set/install my barrel to the upper at no charge prior to shipping. just ship the barrel to them and consider it done). Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased if only for that connection alone.

Great group of people and industry experts and VIPs. Check them out at www.shooterslegion.com.  O0
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men should do nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

al smith

Thank you for the tip.  The folks seem sincere and make a shooter feel welcome right off the bat.

The more shooters I meet, the more I have faith that this country is Full of good people.  And in this political season,   it's hard to know who you can trust.

I am operating under the following guideline:

In an uncertain world,

Trust God, and your NPOA.

I can smell a t-shirt coming...

al smith