News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Humansville MO Ladyseed- Sep 4-5 AAR

Started by Cookie Lady, September 13, 2010, 12:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Lady

Labor Day week-end we had the first Ladyseed here in MO, where we got to present the first of the new Ladyseed t-shirts. ^:)^ They were very well received, and hopefully someone will have some pictures to post here of all the ladies wearing them on Sunday.

We had a great turnout - approximately 26 ladies on the line - many of them related to at least one other shooter on the line! Many of the shooters were very inexperienced, but they all made tremendous progress over the course of the weekend. Congratulations ladies!  O0

Gramma Goats did a fantastic job as range host, and made sure that everyone had everything that they needed, including lunch and a place to stay at night. She is my hero!  :bow: :bow: As a special bonus, Gramma Goats finally found her groove and scored a 222 for the coveted purple patch!!! Congrats!!!  O0 ^:)^

On Saturday evening we had a special period style meal and we included a lot of  stories about the women of April 19th that we don't usually have time to add. Afterward there was a mini style show on how to dress up your t-shirts for fun and fashion. Thanks one and all for your participation!

We have a hard job ahead of us to top this Ladyseed, but we'll give it our best shot next spring!

I'm looking forward to our next shoot at this site in October, and hope you'll join us for some MO hospitality-

Cookie Lady

MamaBear

What a beautiful weekend and a wonderful turnout for our first Lady Seed in Humansville!  We had gorgeous weather and a beautiful range to work with!  We even got to debut the new "Lady Seed" t-shirts especially for our Women Only events!  Our range/land owner was the one who designed them! Our period-style meal was delicious and I am still waiting for that recipe!!  It was great eating outside in the barn surrounded by most of our shooters...it just doesn't get much better.
The fashion show was a hoot and I think everyone enjoyed the laugh when I came out wearing my "outfit"  ;D  I really feel my combat boots added something to the ensemble  O0

Thanks again, to Paulette and Dan and to all the ladies that came out to try something new...I hope you weren't disappointed!

Oh, yes, and I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Paulette for earning her purple Rifleman's patch!!!  You are the epitome of tenacity in all you do!  I'm looking forward to the next 'seed in Humansville!

MamaBear
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

Gramma Goats

Here is Kira wearing the new LadySeed T-Shirt along with a few other pics.  Did anyone get a good shot of our MAN SLAVES in their T-shirtsor the line onn Sunday with our shooters wearing their LS shirts ??
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Gramma Goats

NOt sure what happened ... i will post just ONE pic instead of several ...here is Kira in the LS shirt
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Gramma Goats

OKAY --i think i have it figured out ...as you can tell i am not to experienced at putting attachments on the board.

FreeCelt

Congratulations Paulette! Very exciting.

I thoroughly enjoyed the LS. Learned more and improved a lot.

Love the shirts.

Thank you to all of the instructors who came!

~ :)

Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.

witchywoman

The Ladyseed was a great success!  A lot was learned by the shooters and me too, lol.  The weather was great.  The dinner was super yummy.  And Mamabear the boots added just that little something, lol :D

Gramma Goats is a gracious host!!!  She made everything comfortable for us.  Thanks lady you rock!

Witchy
we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent