News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davilla Sept 18-19 SB needed

Started by alonso1, September 04, 2010, 11:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alonso1

Hello y'all

I had signed up as SB for this event but I will not be able to attend.  Currently Aromatic is the listed SB but he won't be able to do it after all.

I need to get this shoot covered ASAP.  Be advised the media may be there as well.

If you can SB, please contact Instructor scheduling and myself.

Thanks.

Mark

Scout

I will be Shoot Bossing this one and we have just shifted fokls around to get everything covered. I look forward to seeing everyone here on the 18/19 and yes we will have the media covering this event so dress nice, comb your hair and be ready to represent Appleseed in the best possible fashion. The crew coming out is CBS from Dallas.

This should dovetail nicely with the emerging DFW/Texarkana  events that DoubleLL and Starfox have been setting up for the next few months. ABC and FOX will be here in Oct. and NBC will be covering the Nov. Boot Camp and Appleseed, so make sure we have a good crew to help run the events and make sure we have a big crowd for each of these events. God watch over and guide our hand in this for our cause is just.
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

starfox

Scout,

If you need any assistance with DFW-centric media channels, I offer up DoubleLL and myself as guinea pigs.  And it has nothing to do with getting my ugly mug on local TV.  :)   Steve Eager should be on a line. :)

[I cannot communicate the look DoubleLL is giving me right now, I'm just glad she doesn't have The Silver Beast nearby]

**)

Quote from: Scout on September 08, 2010, 11:17:01 PM
I will be Shoot Bossing this one and we have just shifted fokls around to get everything covered. I look forward to seeing everyone here on the 18/19 and yes we will have the media covering this event so dress nice, comb your hair and be ready to represent Appleseed in the best possible fashion. The crew coming out is CBS from Dallas.

This should dovetail nicely with the emerging DFW/Texarkana  events that DoubleLL and Starfox have been setting up for the next few months. ABC and FOX will be here in Oct. and NBC will be covering the Nov. Boot Camp and Appleseed, so make sure we have a good crew to help run the events and make sure we have a big crowd for each of these events. God watch over and guide our hand in this for our cause is just.
Scout
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Reddot

Quote from: starfox on September 08, 2010, 11:40:49 PM
Scout,

If you need any assistance with DFW-centric media channels, I offer up DoubleLL and myself as guinea pigs.  And it has nothing to do with getting my ugly mug on local TV.  :)   Steve Eager should be on a line. :)

[I cannot communicate the look DoubleLL is giving me right now, I'm just glad she doesn't have The Silver Beast nearby]

**)

Scout
The Silver Beast????

starfox

Her national match AR-15. :)

Quote from: Reddot on September 09, 2010, 09:00:08 AM
Scout,

**)

Scout
The Silver Beast????
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Reddot

Quote from: starfox on September 09, 2010, 09:53:26 AM
Her national match AR-15. :)

Quote from: Reddot on September 09, 2010, 09:00:08 AM
Scout,

**)

Scout
The Silver Beast????
Ah ha, I'd be more afraid of that absolutely gorgeous M1 of hers....

AlarmList76

Scout,
     I am signed up as an instructor for this shoot.  However, I will only be able to attend on Sunday.

Bill
Alarmlist76

reliable

Andrew & I will be there both days.  Larry

ljw2

I spent last weekend down there and had a wonderful time.  I am the guy that came down for my birthday with two friends.  We all loved it.  I especially liked scoring a 209.  Next time!  What surprised me was how much I hurt Monday and Tuesday.  These old muscles were just not ready for the work out.  And that is a good thing!  It helped motivate me and I am going to get a little weight off, work on my sitting position and raise my score by 10 or 20 points!

Had a great time!  The whole crew should get a pat on their back for all of their hard work.

Exmarlboroman

Quote from: ljw2 on September 22, 2010, 11:34:33 PM
I spent last weekend down there and had a wonderful time.  I am the guy that came down for my birthday with two friends.  We all loved it.  I especially liked scoring a 209.  Next time!  What surprised me was how much I hurt Monday and Tuesday.  These old muscles were just not ready for the work out.  And that is a good thing!  It helped motivate me and I am going to get a little weight off, work on my sitting position and raise my score by 10 or 20 points!

Had a great time!  The whole crew should get a pat on their back for all of their hard work.

It was nice to meet you , and thank you for the celebration gift! I was impressed with your score, you did very well. Hope to see you again on the trail!
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...