News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman Hall of Fame

Started by ndrifleman, September 04, 2010, 10:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

North Dakota has a right to be proud of these fine folks!  Let me know if I missed anyone...

Chris (ChrisS) 5/30/09 Leeds, ND
Evan 5/30/09 Leeds, ND
Mr. ??? 5/30/09 Leeds, ND
Jonathan (NDRifleman) 5/31/09 Leeds, ND
Peter (Banjoman) 5/31/09 Leeds, ND
Eric 8/18/09 Bottineau, ND
Coby 8/19/09 Bottineau, ND
Andrew B. 10/4/09  Steele, ND
Paul 7/8/10 Rolla, ND
Adam 7/8/10 Rolla, ND
Andrew S. 7/10/10 Rolla, ND
Isaac 7/10/10 Rolla, ND
Matt (Thrash) 8/1/10 Elk River, MN
Matt K (7.62) 10-3-10 Duluth, MN
Nathan 6/17/11 New Salem, ND
Jesse 6/18/11 Minot, ND
Mark 6/19/11 Minot, ND
Erin 6/19/11 Minot, ND
Peter B. 10/2/11 Leeds, ND
Sam 1/28/12 Minot, ND
Levi 1/28/12 Minot, ND
Mark 1/28/12 Minot, ND
Marlin 4/28/12 Minot, ND
Moses 4/20/13 Minot, ND
Virginia 6/1/13 Kintyre, ND

25 total, and we have had a few repeat rifleman from other states.  Now it's your turn!
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

AFTERMATH

Matt (thrash)  *Elk River, MN.  o8-o1-10
Matt K  *Duluth, MN. 10-o3-10
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

ndrifleman

Thanks, Aftermath.  The list was updated.
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

Fred

Let's hope that is also a list of IITs and ITs, or else let's find out the reason why... :wall:

What's the point of being able to shoot a rifle, if you don't teach someone else - preferably, many someone-elses, how to shoot?
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Fred on October 05, 2010, 12:48:33 AM

Let's hope that is also a list of IITs and ITs, or else let's find out the reason why... :wall:

What's the point of being able to shoot a rifle, if you don't teach someone else - preferably, many someone-elses, how to shoot?

Shhh....  Fred, we gotta keep this on the down-low....
As soon as they find out they're IIT's they'll start runnin'!
The trick is not to tell them untill you hand them their 1st PC.
That way they realize it's too late to run!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]