News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Winona MN Sept. 4th-5th

Started by crash, September 05, 2010, 10:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmt193

How many of you got the chance to watch our 13 yr old, Mitch, down on the right end of the line working that lever action? He made Chuck Connors look like a noob!  :~

vmt

javaguy

Quote from: vmt193 on September 07, 2010, 10:46:46 AM
How many of you got the chance to watch our 13 yr old, Mitch, down on the right end of the line working that lever action? He made Chuck Connor look like a noob!  :~

vmt

He worked that lever action like a pro!  I thought I was hearing a semi auto over there

minnesotagunner

Quote from: TheDud on September 06, 2010, 12:07:10 PM
Congrats to Cooper, Matt (not Mike), Scott and Paul on becoming Rifleman!

Quote from: vmt193 on September 06, 2010, 12:31:51 PM
Mike, who's already got his 210 baptism taken care of due to an incorrect name written on an AQT, now owes us a score of 210 to make it official. (Sorry about that, Mike.  ::) )

LOL, no problem guys. I was a little warm anyway :cool2:. It was a good weekend and a great learning experience. I will have to see what I can get done with my Mosin Nagant now that I have been through an Appleseed :).

Mike/minnesotagunner

vmt193

Welcome aboard Mike!  O0

I would think 600 rounds out of that Mosin in a weekend should have your Rifleman skills honed to a fine sharp point!  $$-0

mike (the bigger one)