News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Wyoming!!

Started by colonial shooter, August 04, 2009, 06:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

This is a general welcome to the new WY board. Post here and let me know where you are and what you are doing to make this program grow in your part of the state.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mark Davis

I'm in southern Mt and willing to come help at a shoot or two. Especialy intrested in NE Wyoming attended Moorcroft HS.  and Basin Greybull area where my mom grew up. But if I can get the time will come almost anywhere.

M1bzrk

Hello Colonel Major
late getting on but looking forward to more shoots in 2010 - hope to see you in Laramie
M1bzrk

B-Line

There should be a couple of appleseeds just East of Upton this summer. We were doing them in Newcastle, but they closed the range. We had one by Upton in Sept.
Are you located in Three Forks by any chance?

B-LINE

Beulahtrash

Spearfish, SD will be having a few shoots too.
Just doing what I can with what I got. - Burt Gummer

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

erydayrairm

When I was there, the Wyoming Law Enforcment Academy was in Douglas, Wyo.  But the WHP had there own academy.

Is the WLEA still in Douglas?
Is the WHP still a stand-alone academy?
And where is it?

risky buisness

Hey Colonial !!! Were still alive and kicking in Kemmerer--- JULY 3-4th were on for another Appleseed, and it looks like Kemmerer will be the topic of a nationaly circulated magizine artical too! So all you folks stay tuned for more info about what were doing here in Wyoming, or better yet hook up with Colonial Shooter or me, risky buisness to see what you can do to right here in Wyoming (or any where else for that matter) to get our program out to more folks.
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

Western Hills Red

Hello from Newcastle! Family had a great time at the shoot between Osage and Upton Saturday. We're very proud of our son Travis achieving the "Rifleman" patch at his first shoot. Darleen is determined to get hers next. We'll keep our eye out for the next one in this area and look forward to another grueling day on the mats. Steve

Cyclops WY

New to Appleseed.  Would love to get more involved with the Appleseed Project.  Just PM me.  I think becoming an instructor would be a great service to our state.

Cyclops_WY  Out.
The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson