News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Oxford Ks Augu 28- 29

Started by The ][rishman, August 30, 2010, 02:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The ][rishman

I never know where to start with these so I will start by saying thank you.

Thank you to gpbbiker for running the show this weekend.  You ran the line all weekend and did almost all of the insrtruction.  Outstanding Job.

And thank you to ksuguy, your first time telling the first strike and Paul Revere's Ride was great.  So much better than I did.

You guys are hard at work laying the foundation here in Kansas.

Old Grunt,  thank you again for driving up to work with us.  We draw from your strength and courage; it makes us bold in word and deed.

We had a great group of student with teachable attitudes this weekend.  I had a great time working with you all.  I forsee some Orange hats being passed out soon.

Remember the four rules, six steps and practice, practice, practice.

Last but not least, thank you Joe for getting the range mowed, backers setup and the line measured before we even got there.    

I know some of you took pictures.  Please post them and any stories you feel like shareing about your experience this weekend.

Thank you and see you on the trail.

][

III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

oldgrunt

As always its been a great time with riflemen..I was so Impressed with the shoot, it was fun and a great learning enviorment. I didnt need to be there but couldnt let one pass that was under 200 mile of me..I have other pics of the ending red coat if anyone wants them most of the little girl that out shot here dad.lloll I look forward to helpin the locals near the range if you all want help just PM me ..Living 1 mile from that range ?wow I'd be there lots too..Joe you didnt have to do all the work we know you like to helpout but we got strong backs thanks SIR,,,...And yes those were airboats going by maybe we will get to pitch someone in the water one of these sunday's lol...Cant say much other than it was a nice time with great folks ..Seeya in Pittsburg ...I lookforward to breakfast in the downtown cafe they kinda know us there ...good food ..

seeya all soon
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

ksuguy

Did we have anybody that qualified as a rifleman on Sunday?   Wish I could have been there both days, but I had prior obligations scheduled.