News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas Gun Owner & Appleseed

Started by DCortez, August 23, 2010, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCortez

We have a year end meet idea over on our site, http://texasgunowner.com/forum/everything-else/3782-statewide-meet-december.html and would love to have it at your event.

Thoughts, comments, recommendations, etc., would be welcomed.

Thanks,
Ray "DCortez"

starfox

Quote from: DCortez on August 23, 2010, 11:48:51 PM
We have a year end meet idea over on our site, http://texasgunowner.com/forum/everything-else/3782-statewide-meet-december.html and would love to have it at your event.

Thoughts, comments, recommendations, etc., would be welcomed.

Sounds good to me! If one location will not suffice for the membership, we can always accommodate with multiple locations. Stay tuned to the schedule for more local events coming on line soon.
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

dragit

Do you have an idea of the number of people involved?  This would give us an idea of number of instructors for the shoot for a better teacher to student ratio.  Scout is the owner of the Davilla range.  PM him with questions.  Amenities there are cold, warm, scalding shower (depending on who is firing the boiler), outhouse, primitive camping.  Scout or Aromatic can give you info re. College Station.  We are working on a couple of ranges in Fredericksburg but the current one offers primitive camping (toilets, no showers, and 15 miles west of Fredericksburg.

Davilla (30 mins. east of Temple or College Station would be central for all but far west Texans.  Fredericksburg also has a shoot in December.

And remember, FREE for all Women, all Youth Under 21yrs, all Active Military, Guard or Reserve.

We look forward to seeing you somewhere.  If you are unable to contact the above let me know and I will get your questions answered.  Starfox and DoubleLL are coordinators and good people to know in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  They are working on ranges up there.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

DCortez

This would be our year end event, so I'd guess as few as 20 and as many as 50.

People on the site are okay with the December 11/12 date, will see as we get closer.  I can promote the event on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas-Gun-Owner/218791811924

I'll get a poll going after Halloween.