News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Work Day Davilla Part 2-**Postponed**

Started by doubleLL, July 09, 2010, 11:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlarmList76

The Atlanta, TX event sounds good, I am going to default to the work day if they conflict.  But if they do not, I will check my schedule to see if I can attend the Atlanta, TX event.

Bill

Reddot

I concur with AlarmList 76; we need to get the cover up at Davilla as a priority, but I would certainly like to attend the "opener" in Atlanta as well.  I'll default to Davilla if the dates conflict, but I'm hoping we pick another weekend so we can support both. 
Just my two cents.
Chuck

Grumpy

Decisions,decisions.........

Where's my quarter?
Turn off the X-box and focus on the X-ring.

fuzzysnout

I'll be the first to admit I'm new at this forum stuff  but it looks like the poll is open after the first two weekends have passed. Am I missing something?
Also, I'm curious, what's the general idea for the cover? Wood or steel frame? Metal roof either way I guess.

Grumpy

I've got a PHD, but it don't really fit my hands ;D.
Wood frame...I can drive a nail.
Steel frame...let me dig out my welding hood.

Found a quarter, let me know which weekend.
Turn off the X-box and focus on the X-ring.

Baminal

Any update on selected weekends/organization?
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

Scout

Working on it, will post as soon as we get the supplies delivered.
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

chukus

Had a blast at my first shoot in Davilla and would love to lend a hand if possible. The dates proposed work well for me. Ya'll let me know when, and what I need to bring and you can work me into the ground!

doubleLL

Well it seems like Fred's challenge  &) of adding additional shoots has postponed our work day. Fred should know to never challenge us  ++) TEXANS....   We have added so many AS shoots and new ranges in this past two weeks I lost count. Good thing Reddot has kept track!!  :bow:

Scout is working with Fred on getting the materials, and once the materials are delivered we will set up another work day.

Now, I know I we have 13 people free for Oct 2-3rd, which is the same weekend as our first DFW shoot. We will need help with this shoot- we are expecting a minimum number of 22 young civil air patrol cadets coming out plus the public.  O0
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10