Author Topic: Lady Seed t-shirts Now Available in the Appleseed Store  (Read 2563 times)

Offline RifleWoman

Lady Seed t-shirts Now Available in the Appleseed Store
« on: August 20, 2010, 02:19:18 PM »
Why wait to attend an All Ladies Appleseed (LadySeed) to get one of these great t-shirts?  They are now available at the Appleseed Store.  

Very soft (yummy) fabric and in women's cut sizing.  Order a size larger as they are cut quite small.  We even have XS available for those little girls in your life.  ;)

Beautifully designed by Gramma Goats with an Apple blossom with a tech sight in the middle for that softer touch.

Navy blue is only available in the store.  

Get yours today and show that Appleseed can be fashionable.  ;)  Even for Women!!  O0
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 03:31:25 PM by RifleWoman »
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Offline posterboy

• Retired Shoot Boss
  • Skipping this exit and driving on toward the GOAL
Re: Lady Seed t-shirts Now Available in the Appleseed Store
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 02:24:50 PM »
Awesome Design !

pb

Offline Evenstar

• Photo credit: Oleg Volk
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »
They turned out WONDERFUL! Can't wait to get mine!  ^:)^ :cool2:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:40:03 PM by Evenstar »
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011
Deary 3/12!

http://thebeautyoflifecaptured.wordpress.com/

Offline RifleWoman

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 12:12:43 AM »
Ha, I bet you are all waiting to get one free at a Lady Seed.   :P  Can't get the navy blue there!!

Now these aren't the cheapest shirts we could find.  Oh no, our ladies are worth much more than that. These are really really nice, soft, shirts. (and they have color too.)  ;)

I've heard them described as the suede of t-shirts. 
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Offline MeanStreaker

• Inactive Instructor
  • A Rifleman First
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:33:10 AM »
Those look great!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Offline witchywoman

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 07:42:43 PM »
The shirts are WONDERFUL!!!  I bought one for my mom in St Louis and one for my neighbor too.  Day 2 of the shoot was pretty awesome seeing a line of them on all the women that attended the shoot! ^:)^

Witchy
we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent