News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Mexico has a new Red Hat

Started by duc-dog, August 16, 2010, 11:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duc-dog

Join me in Congratulating Ryan (Precisely Advantageous) on earning his Red Hat.  I've been impressed with his perseverance and dedication since he first attended an Appleseed.  I'm proud to work with you, bringing the heritage of our country back to it's citizens.
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

SamD

Congratulations are in order. Another fellow that knows what he is about  O0.

Precisely Advantageous

Thank you very much guys! ;D It's a heart warming feeling to be a part of the New Mexico AS community. It's been a journey to get to here, but we still have a long road ahead of us and a lot to do (for us and those who come after us). I hope I can perform up to the standard you all have set and I'll try my best.

Once again,
Thanks,
Ryan
"If the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it any where else?"

nmmi9100

Congratulations, Ryan!

-David
Edgewood, NM

JustJeff

It was awesome witnessing the presentation of Ryans red hat!  Ryan appears to be one squared away young man who will go very far in whatever his endeavors.  I was impressed by him, and that doesn't happen often these days.  
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

voortrekker

If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

BlueFeather

Congratulations Ryan!!! Way to go!  Thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing for us.

/Gillian
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

TaosGlock

Super Congratulations Ryan!   :~  You earned it! Hope to see you soon!
Dan
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

BobABQ

Congratulations Ryan!

It couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Devnull

Ryan is a red hat now? WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Fantastic! Welcome to the Crimson order my friend! You've worked hard and certainly deserve it!

"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

oladcock

Congrats Ryan, it was great working with you this weekend and look forward to seeing you again on the trail...O.L.  :bow:

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

BobABQ

Quote from: Precisely Advantageous on August 17, 2010, 01:01:37 AM
Thank you very much guys! ;D It's a heart warming feeling to be a part of the New Mexico AS community. It's been a journey to get to here, but we still have a long road ahead of us and a lot to do (for us and those who come after us). I hope I can perform up to the standard you all have set and I'll try my best.

Once again,
Thanks,
Ryan

When do you get your green hat?

Gideon