News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Osage Beach, MO Appleseed AAR

Started by Redleg13a, October 15, 2007, 01:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

Quote from: Madman on October 25, 2007, 03:28:21 AM

..... hope to see some familiar faces at some Appleseeds in other states well before October of next year!

+1 on the familiar and like to meet some new faces too!! ;)
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

jeep13

Was there both days. Instructors did a GREAT job! Help without attitude. who da thunk it!
Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem.
  The one hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety.
     Virgil: Aeneid

slim

Quote from: Redleg13a on October 16, 2007, 04:03:30 PM
Quote from: M1A4ME on October 15, 2007, 04:49:19 PM
Please, after you teach 'em to shoot, teach to read a map and use a compass.  Some day a bunch of cold, wet and tired enlisted men you've never met will silently give thanks when they find out their new butterbar isn't getting them lost after all - and you will be responsible.

If there's anything they know when they leave here, it is leadership and land nav.  Our cadets to very well on land nav whether it's at brigade functions or Warrior Forge. 

Land nav. and leadership are definitely the next best skills in the bag of a good rifleman.

What a success this Appleseed was. There's hope!