News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Started by Talon, November 20, 2007, 09:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGTCap

Quote from: Grin Reaper on December 06, 2007, 01:39:09 PM
"Are you a 'hawk-man, or a cook?"

Nicely done.

We'll find out in March.  Be ready.

DollFin

Hey guys,
Jason here- I'm the one in the picture with the Garand wearing the "cowboy" hat. Just wanted to say that I REALLY ENJOYED the shoot a couple months ago- and I can't wait until the one coming up in March!

Oh and -for better or worse- I would not be here if it were not for "cannonman". Thank you Cannonman!
........you are the, well, er, uhhhhh- yeah CANNONMAN! (accept no substitutes)

icebrain

Any chance of seeing one of these in the next couple months?  I won't be able to make it to the real shoot in March--my wife's best friend is getting married and we'll be out of town... :-[   though I may be able to convince her to come to one some other time, and I've already warned her about October.

(I gotta have a word with whoever keeps scheduling these things right around weddings...)

SGTCap

cannonman61

MLK weekend sounds like a winner to me!

How about it Ice and Dollfin?

I will drag the boys and get Militiaman and his kin

That would give us ten right there.

CM
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

DragonWood

Hey Talon!
A one minute red coat? ;) Mine was around 50 secs with one shot dropping out in my best stage!! (sitting). Good luck with the mini! DW
Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages. (George Washington)

SGTCap

Whos in charge of bringing the warmer weather?  Volunteers please step forward [SGT.Cap steps back]   ;D

DollFin

MLK weekend sounds good to me.
I also just so happen to have January 13-20 already off at work. So that will give me plenty of time to go out and get more ammo and such and do a little pre-prep. Cannonman, I will call you before then to work out details.

I still have lots to learn and practicin' to do.

Can anybody on here give me a good source to get .444 Marlin ammo on the cheap. I am currently paying just under $1.50 per shell.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you very, very much!