News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Range near Wilmington, NC?

Started by HPT, July 28, 2010, 11:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HPT

My friend moved from Ohio, where we have about 10 rifle ranges within an hour drive, to Wilmington, NC.

He has yet to find a rifle range within 2 hours.  Ramseur is 3.5 hours away.  He is willing to make the trek for an Appleseed event but for regular weekly practice, he needs a closer range.

By the way, he came all the way back to Ohio for an AS and made Rifleman.
Any advice?
Thanks in advance.
To be ignorant of what happened before you were born... is to live the life of a child for ever.
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Fred

There's an AS on the sched or soon to be on the sched around Wilmington.

A google search should turn up some ranges; your friend can be a help to the NC AS program while helping himself find a range.

NSSF has a list of ranges, as does, I think, the NRA. Possibly GOA does, the NCRPA may have one. Let's make the internet work for your buddy - he can do it, sitting right there, in front of his keyboard. O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...