News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Don't forget about Suamico WI September 11th-12th

Started by fepowered, August 22, 2010, 06:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fepowered

Pre-registration is still pretty low.   It may be getting lost with the big event down south in Waterman.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11011.0

It is a great NE Wisconsin event for those who do not wish to drive down to IL.
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

dragonfly

I think if LBOTG get promoting this it should be a good shoot. Its far enough away it shouldn't be effected by the Waterman 300. Get those flyer's out and get working on that low tech promotions.  8)

dragonfly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trisha

what are the newspapers up there that have a high number of customers? I would be willing to email them some AS info that could possibly go in their community calendar or sports page...

Thanks! Trisha

dragonfly

As of Sept. 6 we are still at 7  :wb: Suamico sept. 11 and 12 2010 the forgotten Appleseed  :-[ :'( :sos: :sos:

D-fly   :wall:

K.I.S.S.

bedford

I have a banner, brochures. I still need a table and chairs. Gander Mtn. has OK'd us parking out there.

Please let me know if you can help.

Bedford

dragonfly

I have a hard time believing all the members of the Nicolet club have been to an Appleseed. Lets get some invites out to the members.
Any IIT's not Appleseeding this weekend, this would be a good chance to go and shoot  :--- . Anyone not have their spouse's out shooting yet, this would be the place.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

EEL

Don't let that shadow of the 300 shoot down in "Flatlanders" country worry y'all.  Get to that Suamico shoot and let Illinois know that Wisconsinites love to shoot too.  And that they can do it well.

Carry on guys!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

fepowered

Don't forget your rain gear for tomorrow morning.  T-Storms early which will blow through and then a nice clear afternoon.  Sunday will be beautiful. 
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."