News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ABQ shoot Nov 20-21

Started by duc-dog, August 28, 2010, 11:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duc-dog

Good job Ryan!!! Is this going to be your Inaugural SB??  You can start your SBIT down here in Alamo next month.  I'd be proud to work for you, up there in the big city.

Milt

Range:  Albuquerque Shooting Range Park
Address:  Albuquerque, NM 87103
When: November 20-21, 2010
Range Fee:  $6.00 per person/day no exceptions (Cash or Check ONLY)
Camping available: No Onsite Camping
Hotels:
Motel 6 505-831-3400 9 miles
Motel 6 505-831-8888 9 miles
La Quinta 505-839-1744, 9 miles
Best Western 505-843-9500, 12 Miles
Directions: From I-25 & I-40 travel West on I-40. Exit @ Paseo del Vulcan(Exit 149). Turn right (North) @ stop sign. Proceed north 4 miles, turn left (west)onto Shooting Range Road. Travel 3 miles to Range. Range is on right.
GPS: N/A
State Laws to be aware of: Check State laws
Misc:  This is a 25 meter event only. Bring your rifles out and gain valuable marksmanship skills. Rimfire and centerfire are welcome. 
For More Information Contact:  Private Message to "Precisely Advantageous" on the Appleseed Forum, Ryan 916-588-5174, or Sam 575-491-1889

If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

BobABQ

Good job Ryan!

You will make a great Shoot Boss!

Precisely Advantageous

Thanks! I'll try to make it down to Alamo next month. It looks like I'll be able to have weekends off this month, so things are moving right along ~~:)

Glad to have you come up to ABQ.

Anybody that can make it is surely invited..... All the help is appreciated, you never know how many people will show like last time.

Ryan
"If the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it any where else?"

SamD

This time We'll be ready for them.

Precisely Advantageous

We also got the approval to collect their range fee and liability waiver instead of having the shooters go up and do that seperately.
They operate from 9-5 on the dot, but collecting these things will help.
We also got permission to set up from 4-5pm the friday before. So we'll see how things go this time.

Ryan
"If the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it any where else?"

Devnull

Good job Ryan!

Per our PM I signed up to SB the event, but if your a SB by then, hey why not have you run it!  O0

I'm looking at making Alamogordo as well. Hopefully I can make it. (I've got my fingers crossed!)
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Precisely Advantageous

I don't know when I'll officially be SB. So we'll just see how it goes. If things go as planned I can make Alamo and Del Norte then Abq.

Maybe we can carpool depending on when I can get off and how many people are going?

Ryan

Jerry Hall

Howdy Floks,
Jerry Hall here. Ryan, it appears you're after it. I'll see if I can put it together to join Y'all in ABQ. I'm Planning to do Alamo, Roswell and Las Cruces.
See you there! Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Precisely Advantageous

We'll be glad to have you Jerry, see you in Alamo.

Ryan