News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

.308 ammo for sale

Started by CaptG, August 06, 2010, 12:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptG

I recently sold my .308. I'm going to sell off some of the ammo I've got on hand. I don't want to mess with shipping it, but I'll be at the 8/21&22 Davilla Shoot, and the 8/28&29 College Station shoot & can bring it up. I've got 1k rds of Federal (500 in an unopened case & 500 on stripper clips) & 200 rds of Win. PM me if you're interested.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

Reddot

Grumpy

Turn off the X-box and focus on the X-ring.

Reddot

LOL!!! Nah, we can just shoot it up together, we can share!  That is if you have an orange hat &) **)

CaptG

I think it's spoken for 8).
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

Baminal

So assuming someone had an orange hat  :cool2:  it's best score at known distance right?
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

Grumpy

Are you suggesting a little competition? :---
I'm in.

Grumpy

After sleeping on it, and discussing it with Seymore( my dog), I have decided that y'all need to bring me a new piece of headgear to Davilla this time (even though orange will clash with the gray hair) :cool2:

Reddot

WELCOME GRUMPY!!!
The orange doesn't clash at all---i have a lot more gray hair than you do (what little hair I have :()!!
Glad to have you!!
Looking forward to our next shoot together, less than two weeks  ;D

Baminal

Way to go Grumpy!!!   ^:)^

I knew that you would run out of reasons to go to AS events without sharing your skills.

See you on the line. :---
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

mrt53

Sold your .308. Shame, shame, shame.  :(

CaptG

Don't worry MRT, I'm keeping my Garand & probably picking up another.
Guy
Winston Churchill

mrt53

Get the $995.00 garands while you can. Just picked up another one with a 6 digit receiver. WHAT A DEAL! 

Aromatic

QuoteGet the $995.00 garands while you can. Just picked up another one with a 6 digit receiver. WHAT A DEAL!  

Sounds like it is time to have a Garand shoot :~  

starfox

Quote from: Aromatic on August 10, 2010, 10:44:14 PM
QuoteGet the $995.00 garands while you can. Just picked up another one with a 6 digit receiver. WHAT A DEAL!  

Another one?  Better get Alonso loading more tracers.  :) 
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Grumpy

Quote from: Aromatic on August 10, 2010, 10:44:14 PM

I'm up for that.( I'll leave the black-tip in the truck)

mrt53

How about a Garand 200, 300, 600 yard shoot some Saturday or Sunday when it cools down a little bit?

Aromatic

Quote from: mrt53 on August 12, 2010, 02:09:55 AM
How about a Garand 200, 300, 600 yard shoot some Saturday or Sunday when it cools down a little bit?

Sounds good  :~