News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

~~~~~ PROJECT APPLESEED EVENT PROMOTIONS BANNER ~ ~ ~ ~ NEWS UPDATE

Started by Castle Mountain, March 06, 2010, 09:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

PROJECT APPLESEED  ~ PROMOTIONS BANNER ~

The banner has been tweaked 03/04/10  just a bit, with  a few new and improved changes, in order to overcome
some technical design issues discovered on the first design prototype. Title text is bolder, cleaner and more crisp.
I have also added two more nickel grommets  (one in the middle, top and bottom to strengthen the banner for out door
use  and to protect against wind effects).

This is now the finished product and already it's on it's way  to Texas for Appleseed service. 
See picture below. Hoover and I are also making up some posters to display on the walls
of firearms dealers , manufacturers and gun clubs.

I am pleased to announce a better price that has since evolved and the official cost
of this new banner is $88.00 plus postage. There is still time to place your order as the printer has nine more out of ten to run off on Tuesday March 9th.  As far as I know extra copies produced at this time will be at this same price.

If you want to purchase one let me know by this Monday. The prototype banner was a great success
at the gun show and it will serve you well at your shoots.
Please note, I think this banner really does complement 'V's banner very nicely. they do belong together IMHO,
but can be also used as you deem fit.

If you want to purchase one or more you need to send me a PM asap and I will accordingly put you in contact
with the printer to conclude your order and purchase. I have a four hour date with a dentist Monday morning  >:( :( :( so
I will have access that afternoon to my computer to be of assistance to those of you who want one.

Best regards,

CM

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

R1SGx2

"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Blackdog

CM,

What were the dimensions of this banner? I'd like to have some printed. Is the GIF file the one used by the printer or is there a higher resolution file available?

Many thanks,

Dave

Castle Mountain

Just call Scott at FAST SIGNS and they will run as many off as you need and ship.
By the way they use nickle groumets instead of cheap brass coated stuff. Theirs last and hold well.
Their prices are about the  best and the  file is resident with them for reproduction.

Cheers,

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in