News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promoting at Gun Shops

Started by mike93lx, July 21, 2010, 10:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike93lx

I was hoping that we could coordinate the promotion of Appleseed at gun shops throughout Massachusetts.

Let's share where we have visited, whether or not it was successful, and roughly when.  To be effective, we don't want to waste time with multiple people hitting the same shop, but on the same token, we should be checking back in to make sure that they have fliers and anything else helpful to promote the cause.

I can't get on NES right now, but I believe that someone over there out together a listing of shops throughout the area.  I'll check tonight and edit my post with the URL.

So, who wants to get the party started?  :)

lupis42

I'll be going out to Sportsmen's Den in Quincy this weekend anyway, I can talk to them about it then.  I also drop in at K&R every so often.  

Here's the NES map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105443111869952071561.000463656752143c49991&ll=42.326062,-72.312012&spn=1.953374,4.663696&z=8
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

crak

I'm going to be getting a ton of AS brochures in the mail any day now.  I can hit 4 seasons and Collector's with them.  Maybe even Riley's in Hooksett if Firewall says "Pretty Please" :D
Check your drama at the door.

dwarven1

Callahan's in Marlborough and K&R in Hudson are both very happy to let us put up flyers there. Gun Room is kind of indifferent but will let us stick something up on the board.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON