News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wisconsin's Gun Shows

Started by Deacon, July 20, 2010, 10:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deacon

Here is a list of Wisconsin's Bob and Rocco Gun Shows.  Let's see if we can get a table or if a table is not available, a couple of instructors to walk around and hand out the new flyers!  These can be an excellent opportunity to get the word out and wrap up the second half of the Appleseed year in true Wisconsin style!  (you know, kickin' apples and taking names!...in the true Vince Lombardi style)

August 27,28,29th   Oshkosh Sunnyview Expo

September 10,11,12 Onalaska Omni Center  (This is a great one to really start 'seeding the western part of the state!)

September 17,18,19 Waukesha Expo   (This may be hard to get a table...but a very busy show to walk around at and meet people!)

October 22,23,24     Antigo Ice Aren

November 12,13,14  Waukesha Expo

Now that we know the dates of the Bob and Rocco shows....there a lot of smaller "local" gun shows out there that are not advertised more than around that location.....if you know about a show...then speak up!!!  Even if you are going to a show to look around, please let me know and I can get you some of the new flyers.

Thanks,
Deacon

P.S.  I thought a few words from Vince Lombardi would be appropriate since we are coming close to football season!

"A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive, and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."  Vince Lombardi

russellmn

deleted cuz I was harrassed by my Northern MN state coordinator...    ;D
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us