News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun Show Roswell Civic Center

Started by SamD, July 19, 2010, 11:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

OJ folks we have a gun show to work
Roswell Civic Center
31 July 1-Aug 2010
Setup Saturday AM 8-9 show 9-5 Saturday, 9-4 Sunday.

I'll be there Sat AM need to be back by 1400 and I'll be there Sunday 1100-1600 need to be back by 1800
Jeff may come with.
We got anyone that can cover when I'm not there?

Sam

JustJeff

Quote from: SamD on July 19, 2010, 11:51:19 PM
OJ folks we have a gun show to work
Roswell Civic Center
31 July 1-Aug 2010
Setup Saturday AM 8-9 show 9-5 Saturday, 9-4 Sunday.

I'll be there Sat AM need to be back by 1400 and I'll be there Sunday 1100-1600 need to be back by 1800
Jeff may come with.
We got anyone that can cover when I'm not there?

Sam

Jeff WILL 'come with' provided you can put up with a Cook in those confined spaces for so long :P
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

SamD

I can put up with a "cook" just fine.
Glad to have you

Sam

duc-dog

I'll be there all day Saturday, not at all Sunday.

Milt
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

oladcock

I can do all day, both days if need be. Strawberry can do mornings both days.....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

SamD

Thanks folks that will keep us covered.

Jimi

Ill be there Saturday, possibly Sunday.
Jimi
Jimi AKA Desert Eagle
100% USCG Vet ITWPATWT

SamD

JustJeff

Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

JustJeff

Thoroughly enjoyed today......see ya at 0700 Sam.

oladcock

Thanks SamD, Jeff, Duc-dog, and Strawberry for the help. Definitely had some low hanging fruit walk through, had some that's still green, and a few dried and shriveled..! :)....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

JustJeff

Quote from: oladcock on August 02, 2010, 02:02:42 PM
Thanks SamD, Jeff, Duc-dog, and Strawberry for the help. Definitely had some low hanging fruit walk through, had some that's still green, and a few dried and shriveled..! :)....O.L.

But.....the dried and shriveled had a gleam in their eyes when informed about the Project......and they have kids and grandkids..........