News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed reporting

Started by VAshooter, July 19, 2010, 06:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAshooter

One of the duties of a Shoot Boss is to accurately report the numbers of shooters at each Appleseed they run. The WL3 board has people who track these numbers and use them to chart the progress of each state month by month. I don't care if YOU report the numbers or if you sweet talk someone else into doing it for you but it needs to be done.

They have posted the numbers for the first half of 2010 and Virginia really sucks. We have only done two Appleseeds this year. All the rest of your work is flushed down the toilet unless you report it.

The mechanism for reporting is the internal after action report. I know that is not what it was designed for but I have already lost that argument and we are left with reporting the IAAR's using the format laid out by WL3. They have people who's job in life will be to nag you until you report the data. Their bosses job is to nag me until I get you to report as they have directed.

Do you guys want to be responsible for the first documented Master Instructor suicide? No! Then get to work.

VAshooter