News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boulder MT 7-17, 18 2010

Started by Mark Davis, July 17, 2010, 11:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Davis

Eight shooters on the line today, Four new faces, four old freinds.
Instructors, Glocker21, Bru, Terry(not on forum yet) MT programmer, and ole clod.
One returning riflewoman and one returning rifleman.
Our other shooters are getting close, one young lady will make if her equipment would just function.
Schaffer and Tom are real close, just have to pull it all together on one target.

Wheeler44

I wish I was there Cloddy.....I really do...

W44
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Kaiser Leib

So many shooters got so agonizingly close! I'll admit it would be cool if they'd all make it at the same Appleseed. Next time!
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-Edmund Burke

I would prefer a rope of sand to shackles of iron.

glocker21

I was very impressed with Kayla's progress
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

Mark Davis

It was a tough shoot, 210s were very elusive.
We got to meet some new folks
Linda and Kayla brought their husband/dad, Scott.
he was real close but usually was not forthcomming about his score
Logan brought back his dad and brother Tom and Nolan both were pretty good but just could not break the barrier.
Schaffer came back and shot better than last month but just has get a few more points
Young Jonathan still a bit short, fired his prone with a bipod, when sitting would not work either he shot the sitting portion with the bipod. He did do the standing.
The rifle had lots of leverage on him but he got it up and fired it. just one shot at a time between rest periods and started getting respectable scores in the standing portion.
His dad liked the program and plans to shoot next time.
With all the help we had, each instructor got to shoot some to. 210s were a bit elusive there also.
Ole clod pulled out his long range 22 and of course the sights were all screwed up to 300 yards or something dialed the elevation down to the bottem and up 21 minutes to the 82 ft zero then ignoranty did not check the windage knob.
Thanks everybody for comming out.
Mark