News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Location Specific: New Martinsville DAR

Started by The Machine, July 13, 2010, 01:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machine

Thanks to the "falcon" working on this since last year, we now have our 2nd DAR location in WV--great job!  O0

We have now infiltrated the northwest quadrant of the state with this new location. This will be a 25M only range at a private residence. Possible expansion for some KD shooting in the future will be investigated. There will also be some weekday AS dates added later, so those who work weekends can attend an AS. The first shoot is scheduled for Sept. 18-19, so please consider instructing at that inaugural event.

I will be adding the EIP and other info as it becomes available.

Event Information Page (EIP) for this location can be found here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10973.msg90417#msg90417 or http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=15137.0
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

siglite

--

Keith Morgan
President, West Virginia Citizen's Defense League
http://www.wvcdl.org
http://forums.wvcdl.org
Proud member of West Virginia's first "All Rifleman" family.

The Machine

This location is now "live"; available for shooters to register...all that's needed now is staffing and promotions on our end.  O0

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

Robert Pavich

I'm interested in attending this one....I live in North Central WV and it's the closest one to me....

Is everything a go for this or could there be a cancellation?

Chrome

Quote from: Robert Pavich on August 16, 2010, 03:22:48 PM
I'm interested in attending this one....I live in North Central WV and it's the closest one to me....

Is everything a go for this or could there be a cancellation?

Everything should be ready to roll.  Where about in North Central WV do you live?  There is going to be one in Morgantown next year.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

Robert Pavich

I live in Bridgeport, 40 minutes south of Morgantown...that's nice to hear that there will be one so close!
Alas, I'm a new shooter...trying to go squirrel hunting for the first time this year and I'm trying to gain shooting knowledge before October...so a Sept AS is just right for me...

Robert Pavich

Woo hoo!! Registered (with my step son) for Sept 17th/18th!!

MacMcM

Anybody heading to NMV Friday night need a ride from Charleston area?

I'm heading up that way to help falcon out..

MacMcM
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

The Machine

NEW date has been added: Nov 03-04 Wednesday and Thursday. This will be a FIRST for AS in WV!  O0 Please help spread the word.

MacMcM

What a GREAT experience! I will save my comments other than that for the AAR... 273 miles well spent.

MacMcM ^:)^
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

The Machine

Thanks for the "teaser" Mac...now I can't wait for the AAR!  ;D  I like the sound of things already...

Ratchett

How true Machine...I am waiting for that AAR. I love to hear about neighboring shoots and Mac is prolonging the agony here **) **)
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley