News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Surprise response to going to a shoot

Started by quietman, July 08, 2010, 11:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quietman

I'm heading for my first shoot in August.  In mentioning it to a few people I now have my wife, 2 of her friends, and 2 women that are in my karate class all going with me.

One of the parents of a kid in my class asked for a flyer. He has 2 kids, 12 and 13 he's taking. Another adult student who's a sheriff wants to take his kid to one on another date.

I've barely mentioned it and already have 10 people besides me wanting to go.  ..:..

Trying to scare up a couple of loaners for the 5 women going with me. (Or see if I can get by with using it as an excuse to pick up a Marlin 795 ;) )

AZOpie

Use the excuse - I did! Great work on getting additional people to come out!   O0

Ratchett

Quietman,

You deserve that Marlin, brother! Job well done on getting others interested! ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

paddymurphy

Well, how about both.  Buy the marlin.  If you still need a rifle I have an older marlin tubefed bolt that needs shot I can bring out (or have my girlfriend bring if I can't make it.).  Not perfect but either I or the girlfriend will be using the 10/22.

Shoot me an IM when we get closer to the event if you need the marlin bolt gun.