News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Utah Instructors

Started by bob 210, June 28, 2010, 03:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

If you are a Utah Instructor or IIT, please list your forum name and level here.

One-of-Three                   IIT2
Two-of-Three                  IIT3
Burnt Patch                     IIT3
rifleman2000                    IIT
manu forti                       IIT
RW                                IIT1
Hero                              IIT2
Sharpeyedfirechild            IIT

Total          8
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Burnt Patch

As of June 30, 2010, Burnt Patch is an IIT3.

Thanks.

Burnt Patch -- aka 'Rob'
---------------------
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man,
and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds,
the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
--Mark Twain
---------------------

risky buisness

congrats Burnt Patch. I didn't figure it would take you long to aspire to a higher calling,
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

sharpeyedfirechild

Asked for my Orange Hat in late June.

Glad to join the ranks.

Sharpeyedfirechild IIT
Daughter of RangeRat and SniperCat, Sister of TrebleShooter and Persistent_1

sharpeyedfirechild

Completed my PCII with DesertDog and the gang down in Boulder City, NV on Dec 18/19 :)

sharpeyedfirechild

Sharpeyedfirechild earned her IIT3 rank under DesertDog and Trebleshooter at the May 21-22 Las Vegas Shoot  ^:)^

sharpeyedfirechild

Sharpeyedfirechild has earned her Red Hat under DesertDog at Boulder City Nov 12&13  :D

sharpeyedfirechild

Hey All!

I've finally put together an email address for Utah Appleseed. It is UtahAppleseed@gmail.com.

This will be open to all instructors once I get everything in order. For now, I need you all to access the following document and enter your information please.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AotrNMbD3NHzdHFMQVJXekNwYWloZ2tuTzBxQUV3Tnc

We are currently trying to organize a Instructors meeting and IBC. Therefore, I need everyone's information to make this possible.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions or have problems accessing the document.

Chelsea (sefc)