News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois You owe us one

Started by thursday, June 24, 2010, 09:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

A couple of us show me stater's namely Jungle George Nemo hunter and myself spent the last two days promoting Appleseed at the Christian Home Educators Fellowship conference (CHEF for short) in St Charles MO.  We had a lot of interested people at least half of which were from the land of Lincoln we thought of stealing these shooters from you but at the last minute we changed our minds and gave out your shoot schedule.  Seriously, though if you start to have people on the line who heard about Appleseed at the CHEF conference, let me know I would like to find out how good the response really is before we commit to doing this next year.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

EEL

Will do, and thanks for getting out there and doing it!  While we appreciate any and all shooters you may have sent our way, we realize Appleseed knows no borders.

Hope we can return the gesture one day  @)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Wade

What ! No Border's  :o This cannot be  :o If we do not have Borders how can I raid them coast to coast and smuggle in contra band  Flesh Eatting Mutant Zombie Paratropper Monkey's  to unsuspectting State's,,,,,,,

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Garand69

There's Plenty O Borders Wade...

Just not between IL and MO..... or WI...... or IN...... (workin' on IA.. LOL )  ;)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz