News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors and IIT's need help for upcoming shoot

Started by colonial shooter, June 29, 2010, 11:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

This is a call out for help in Pine Bluff, WY. As of today there are ten pre-registrations for this event. We all know the walk on rate for our events. Currently the only staff going is Newman/SB and M1BZRK/IIT3. Who else is available?
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

WyoStillhunter

I am one of the ten pre-regs and not an instructor by any means.  But I am willing to do "go-fer" duty once I am on site and will try to arrive early enough to lend an extra pair of hands.

If anyone needs to reach me directly prior to the shoot just sent an e-mail to

naumann@wyo2u.com

it will pop up on my Blackberry day or night.  Leave a phone number on the e-mail and I will call back.

Looking forward to the shoot with my new Marlin 795 LTR. :)

risky buisness

Great job steping up WyoStillhunter, it's folks like you that keep Wyomings program rolling I would love to be there but I'm doing one on the other side of the state
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator