News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Puryear TN June 19 & 20, 2010 AAR

Started by Big Papa, June 22, 2010, 01:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Papa

Wonderful shoot!
As always Henry County Gun Club was in good form and the members went way out of their way to take care of us.
Dart67eb was promoted to a Red Hat. That form for the pay increase is around here somewhere. **)
Two new IITs, Steve and Bill. Who shot a (several) repeat Rifleman scores.
One new Rifleman, Kevin.
Good group of folks. 95+ degrees and not a complaint.
Everyone went to the 100 yd range to see that what works at 25 works at distance. It did. :~
Boot Camp coming up in August!
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

dart67eb

This was the most fun I had at an appleseed to date.  Smooth as silk. Big Papa and Big Mama are great to work with and funny as heck!  We had some amazing shooters.  Bill - multiple rifleman scores shooting left handed and sitting.  Steve - rifleman with a .22, AR and M1A.  Keith - another rifleman's notch on Big Papa's Ruger (argh!) Mitchell - playing the equipment merry-go-round. Tommy and Mike - Damn good shooting and I hope to see you both in Como.  Pete - Jr IIT in training.  He can't wait until he's 12.  

The only time the heat seemed to be a problem was after lunch when we went from the air conditioned clubhouse back to the line.  Still no complaints, though.

Big Papa, you better find that form!  You PROMISED to double my pay!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Mogget

Hey Big Papa!

Can we get some numbers here?  How many shooters on Saturday and Sunday?

Thanks,

Mogs

shoot4score

Had a great time at Puryear.  Big Mama is wonderful with young folks (and us old folks too). ^:)^ I hope to work with big Papa and Big Mama again in the future.  Congrats to dart67ed on the red hat.  You did a great job also.  Tommy and Mike had a great time and want to do it again.  I,m looking forward to boot camp.  Now if big Papa just tell me again what I have to do to get signed up as a IIT.

Steve
"For God so loved the world.........."
It's not about religion, it's about a relationship

dart67eb

Steve, you got a hat, didn't you?  Too late now!  You're in!  And I told you that you'd like my avatar!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.