Author Topic: Download the Appleseed National Color TRIFOLD BROCHURE Here!  (Read 7455 times)

Offline SamD

• Inactive Instructor
We have a new "National Flyer" soon to be with a Shoot Boss or State Coordinator near you  ^:)^
YOUR promo team is working to help those promotions go just a bit easier.

All you need to do is hand 'em out.
If you want you can make an insert (3 to a page) to go inside to advertise your local events.

Hey Spitstickler, where is that thing?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:35:49 AM by CortJestir »
   Don't ask me, I'm ineffective!
"If you don't write it down, it never happened"
"Fancy schmancy tools have never been a suitable replacement for hard won skill, just a crutch for the motivationally challenged"

Offline spitstickler

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: The National Brochure
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 02:18:56 PM »
Since the national version is at the printers right now, I've attached the original "Texas" version so everyone can get an idea of what it's going to look like. A few things have changed (most notably the map) but it's essentially the same look and feel. URL updated to "appleseedusa.org,"  LEO removed, logo on front now says "Project Appleseed" and multiple text changes in the body of the content.

Attached below is a version of the national flyer suitable for black and white printing. Feel free to download and use if you need something immediately for promotions.

Also below is a Microsoft Word version of the inserts that you can modify for your own use.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 06:12:52 PM by spitstickler »
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Offline Evenstar

• Appleseed Admin.
  • Photo credit: Oleg Volk
Re: The National Flyer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 02:27:55 PM »
Wow, nice work guys! :o O0 O0 O0
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011
Deary 3/12!

http://thebeautyoflifecaptured.wordpress.com/

Offline techres

• Inactive Instructor
  • And the band played on.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 01:33:56 PM »
Awesome!
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Offline posterboy

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Skipping this exit and driving on toward the GOAL
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 09:29:46 PM »
HUZZAH !!

excellent work

pb

Offline Ishy

• RWVA Instructor
  • Ishy for Ishy
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 11:32:16 PM »
Yes very nice.  I like the picture of Green Light in there as well.   O0   @)
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Offline The Machine

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 03:22:12 AM »
Another work of beauty, spitsticker!  O0  Now, how do SCs get a hold of some when they come off the press?
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

Offline spitstickler

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 03:13:41 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. It was a team effort and we are hopeful this will be an easy and effective way to bring awareness to the program and get more folks out to events.

State coordinators need to respond to a post here http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=14452.0 in order to receive these. They will oversee distribution across their state.  (or delegate to their state promo person)
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Offline ItsanSKS

• Master Instructor
  • Buy a rifle, then LEARN TO SHOOT IT!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 08:10:24 PM »
Whats up with the change to "www.appleseedusa.org"?  Is this going to be on the national flier?

I only ask because EVERY other promotional item uses www.AppleseedInfo.org

If there is a change in web address coming down the pike, I can think of oh, a million things that need to be changed to reflect this....
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Offline Josey Wales

• NY & NJ State Coordinator
  • designated Shoot Boss
  • ..Dyin' aint much of a living, boy..
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
...I need 5000 of these right now, who is in charge please send Josey Wales a PM so I can get you my address, I am out of my trifolds and need to 7th step really, really bad....Please hurry I am having severe 7th stepping withdrawal symptoms........
....Thank you, JW.............
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Offline dart67eb

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Cameron. Back by popular demand.
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 04:50:33 PM »
Can you sell these in the store?  I need a BUNCH!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Offline Marpat Pippi

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Download the Appleseed National Color TRIFOLD BROCHURE Here!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »
I got an error that the file was damaged when I attempted to open the PDF in Acrobat ???

Offline spitstickler

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »
The Black and White version attached above is out-of-date. I have it on my to-do list, but it's behind a number of other things with higher priority right now. The pics have been updated along with the pricing for this year (2011). If someone needs these, easiest thing to do would be to get together with your State Coordinator and get some of the color versions for your state. Just send in a request to Fred. Or, download and print the flyer from the Event Information Page for a specific shoot.

Offline spitstickler

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
Attached is a color low resolution version for 2011. It should be suitable for email, etc.

Offline Unbridled Liberty

• Inactive Instructor
  • Act or Accept
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 11:20:59 PM »
Is this going to be revised with the new 2013 fee schedule?

UL

Offline Fabricator

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 09:03:47 AM »
I would like to "second" UL's question!   I have a prominent (busy highway) location for my machine shop and sweet little Appleseed display as you walk in; just no brochures.   If I can have access to the current pricing file, I will pay for the printing myself.   We have 20+ folks through these doors every day, and are selling steel rifle targets, so much of our customer base is already part of the "gun culture" (Nod to John Ross here)!

Fabricator

Link to targets:    http://www.crmfabrication.com/targets.php     The Appleseed display is behind a few of the pictures.
�The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.�
- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

Offline brianf31

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 08:21:17 AM »
I would like to "second" UL's question!   I have a prominent (busy highway) location for my machine shop and sweet little Appleseed display as you walk in; just no brochures.   If I can have access to the current pricing file, I will pay for the printing myself. 

Fabricator

Fabricator,
 I have probably thousands of trifolds, they just need folding. I wish I would have thought to bring them to the KD clinic. I'll get em to you somehow.