News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Would the last person out of New Jersey tonight please turn off the lights?

Started by dwarven1, May 28, 2010, 04:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

Or is there anyone there?

Hello?  :sos:

Anyone up for another shoot in the Garden State this year?

Bueller? anyone?
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

lprgcfrank

If someone can line up a range - I'll come over to SB.  I thought someone was getting something going for an indoor shoot around Perth Amboy?
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

dwarven1

I'm working on that... I'll be down there this weekend visiting my brother and I'll talk to him some more. I may not know anything until the club's meeting on Thursday.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

B9

I understood it that South Jersey would have us back anytime. A phone call could set that up. Course we do need to get northern NJ active.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin