News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Carmi

Started by Mathias, May 17, 2010, 05:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathias

I see that Carmi Illinois has an Appleseed in July.  That's fairly close to me.  I wonder if I missed that date on the illinois schedule or if it has just been added.  I looked on the information portion of the Carmi schedule and the folks at the shooting range seem real cooperative.  They offer lunch both days.  Has anyone been to the Carmi Appleseed berfore?

Mudcat

I have been  :). Last year was the first shoot at the Carmi location and I was the SB for the shoot. Carmi is a great place for a shoot. The host club is very friendly and helpful. The range is real nice too. Besides I was born in Carmi.
I will be back there again this year as well. Come on out we will have a great weekend.

Mudcat
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington