News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calling ranchroo

Started by SamD, May 14, 2010, 11:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

Ranchroo,
Do you know anyone with some land in the mountains where we can have a shoot this summer.
We need some elevation so's not to roast.

Sam

ranchroo

Well hello!

Let me work on that. We have a spot that we rendezvous on, but we wouldn't want to leave a bunch of brass there.  We actually have a range set up off the front of our yard, but we're only slightly cooler than Carlsbad, but somewhat shadier. Not sure how many we could accomodate.

I'll work on it.  Bummed we can't come to Socorro. We start branding calves on the 1st and go for a week and a half.
"We may destroy all the men in America, and we shall still have all we can do to defeat the women." -- British General Lord Cornwallis

SamD

I appreciate you looking around.  May be if the right place is available, we could come up with "improvements" that would make things better for us and the landowner. We can also haul in PortaPotties as needed.

Any of you that know a landowner who might be willing to provide "summer" shooting space please ask. teh worse that can happen is they will say no, they might say yes and then ............................

If you com across someone that needs convincing, I will make attendance at a shoot 'advantageous' to them and their family to help drive in that last nail.

Sam