Author Topic: Appleseed Playing Cards are here!!  (Read 2817 times)

Offline RifleWoman

Appleseed Playing Cards are here!!
« on: May 14, 2010, 07:33:01 PM »
The cards you've been waiting for are finally here.  High quality playing cards with a bio of a different april 19th, 1775 patriot on each card.  

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:45:35 PM by RifleWoman »
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

V

Re: Appleseed Playing Cards are here!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 07:36:46 PM »
Think you might want to try http://appleseedstore.flyingcart.com

Offline RifleWoman

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 07:46:19 PM »
Thanks V.  I looked at that again and said, that won't work.  :-[  That's what happens when your brain is fried.

Offline Chrome

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 08:34:16 PM »
Just what I have been eagerly awaiting.  I will put my order in tonight as soon as I get off from work.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Old Glory!

• RWVA Instructor
  • "TAKE COURAGE!" Ft. Stewart Ten-O-Nine
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 12:32:47 AM »
That's what happens when your brain is fried.

Or if you've just had a root canal :'(  during the busy season at work $$-0  and you happen to volunteer for a busy organization. :bow:

The cards are awesome!  GREAT for that little gift you need to have on hand.   Keep a deck at work for lunchtime.  I'm thinking of donating a couple of decks to the WI Appleseed instructors to use as a prize at Appleseeds. ^:)^
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Offline RifleWoman

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »
Oh, you must be referring to the root canal from hell.   :'(  Yep, that could be the problem, or all the drugs I'm taking to tolerate it.  ;)

Offline RifleWoman

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 02:13:23 AM »
BTT for those just getting back from an Appleseed  ;)

Offline RifleWoman

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 08:24:26 PM »
They are flying out of here!!   O0

Offline Old Glory!

• RWVA Instructor
  • "TAKE COURAGE!" Ft. Stewart Ten-O-Nine
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »
They are flying out of here!!   O0

I can see why......got mine today.  O0  EXCELLENT QUALITY.  Thanks for sending them out.   You are gonna be busy busier. 8)
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Offline SavageShootr

• Instructor In Training 4
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 01:00:53 AM »
Received the order with the playing cards today and actually opened one of them up.

Do I have any regrets? Only that I didn't order more!! Great job on these.

Thanks RW!

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Offline AFTERMATH

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 03:43:15 AM »
Sub ammo for poker chips!
Then you can play cards like a Rifleman!

Disclaimer:  Neither the RWVA nor the subsidiary Appleseed Project support or endorse gambling....
                But Aftermath might. :cool2:
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]