News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor shooting events.

Started by RF, May 12, 2010, 08:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RF

In Colorado, we have had several informal and one formal Instructor shoot. I find this a great way to spend a Saturday or an afternoon after work. Orange, Red and Green hats get together and socialize, shoot and instruct each other. We have greatly improved our shooting skills with these friendly trips to the range.
So here is my suggestion/question: Can we create a published schedule for this kind of shooting so more of us can attend and join in on the fun?

We all need more practice and some need a little  ~~:) motivation to get out and shoot more often.
Celeste, Texas

patronus of licentia

I like  your idea I think you could probably post it on your state board and just find someone to update it as needed.
Pol
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
Ben Franklin
"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he then be trusted with the government of others?"
Thomas Jefferson