News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AZ, a call for help with Kingman dates!

Started by AZRedhawk44, April 28, 2010, 07:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZRedhawk44

Hey, California:

You guys have a heck of a program going over here.  A lot of buckets bailing.

I was wondering if any of you guys would like to visit sunny, beautiful Kingman, AZ on one or more of the below dates?

Date          Location State  SB               Additional Instructors
5/29-30   Kingman   AZ   AZRedhawk44   AZOpie(IIT)
7/24-25   Kingman   AZ   AZRedhawk44   AZOpie(IIT)
10/30-31   Kingman   AZ   lysander6   
11/27-28   Kingman   AZ   AZRedhawk44   

As you can see... the AZ instructor schedule is a bit sparse for this range.  I just lost a Shoot Boss and an IIT-2 from my state's Appleseed staff recently.  I've got some promising IIT candidates in the Kingman area that I hope to officially "tap" in May and July, but I really need another Red Hat at this location for each event.

This site offers up to 1000 yard KD shooting.  We have the KD range reserved for Appleseed use on Sunday.  But, if I have folks struggling on the 25m line (a separate facility), I'd love to give them more trigger time at that location with less pressure.  For that, I need a Red Hat to establish a second firing line.  And that Red Hat needs an IIT or two to help with instruction and line safety.

Anyone want to help make some Riflemen and Instructors in the Kingman area?

SavageShootr

I have been to the range in Kingman and would be happy to come out and assist for the May event, if you will have me.

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

AZRedhawk44

Savage, I'd love to have you out to Kingman and put a face to the name.

staplegund

KC,
I can't make the May event, but I have a brother and sister living in Kingman and would love to help on other dates.  I'll let you know soonest on which ones.  Let me know how the next one goes and hopefully July will be good.  One thing: I will only be available on the Sat. and leave Sun morns.
Scott
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson