News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MATERIALS FOR CLUB PRESENTATIONS

Started by Firewall99, October 01, 2009, 07:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewall99

These are what I take to new clubs when I present an Appleseed proposal.  The color reprints I hand out.  The others I hold in reserve in case the issue comes up.

One of the best handouts to have is a stack of our old newspaper flier, but we don't have a pdf of that that I know of, and it would be to big to print anyway.  Ask Fred or bulkhead for a shipment of those.
"The timid and fearful cannot defend liberty or anything else." - G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island and founder of Freedom Force International (www.freedom-force.org)

"You make the decision now to be afraid, and you will never turn back--your whole life, you will always be afraid."
-- From "Unbreakable"

The litany against fear is an incantation used by the Bene Gesserit in Dune to focus their minds and calm themselves in times of peril. The litany is as follows:

I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

"Take away fear, and the battle of Freedom is half won." - William Ralp

cannonman61

Thank you!

Nice Job Firewall!

I will download these and put the to work on my next project, Ft.Benning. ;)

Cm61
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.