News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CT Instructor and SBIT Mentors List

Started by CortJestir, April 24, 2010, 10:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Instructor              
IIT4                       
IIT3                       
IIT2                       
IIT1                       
IIT                         

CortJestir
TOMINCT
vernic82
The Log
CaptMac
Glock23
Jay Haich

kDan (w/NY)
Smithy (w/NH)
fprintf (SBIT1)

LymiSeede
freedomwon

Who_Me?
Bigred200e
davidgw1 (w/RI)
Old Ironsights
Chuckwagon
Faith452
glennz
TwoTen

Centerpunch
Garand4895
Jonymo
Phixeon

dcmdon
hiramhog
mac11
SlyFox

The below instructors can mentor for the Shoot Boss-In-Training (SBIT) Program
Master Instructor: Nickle
Senior Instructors: crak, kDan
Designated Shoot Bosses: CortJestir, vernic82, TOMINCT, The Log

Note: Updated 2012-Jan-11 to reflect changes due to recent affirmation process. Instructors whose names are crossed out above did not re-affirm by 2011-Dec-31 as required and are listed as inactive with curtailed forum privileges. Any inactive instructor can request reinstatement - see http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27125.0 for instructions.
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

CortJestir

Please welcome our newest Instructor-In-Training, CaptMac (Dan M.), who shot Rifleman on April 17, 2010 at Hartford and has just completed an RBC in Ramseur last week and came out as an IIT3.

Thanks for stepping up, Dan, and congrats on sprinting right out of the gate! :~

CortJestir

Let's give a warm welcome to fprint who has just decided to join us as a new IIT!

I met fprintf at New Departures Fish & Game in Cheshire during a safety meeting for new members. Next thing you know, I see him up at Leyden, MA shooting a Rifleman score. And then I see him again at Simsbury a few weeks ago.

At his third Appleseed in Colebrook this week, he'll be donning bright Orange atop his head. Very nice!

Congratulations, fprintf. Welcome to the Instructor Corps!

vernic82

Hi all,

Putting together a CT Instructor Contact list for each of us to receive a copy- please PM me your contact info, phone, cell, email, etc:

CortJestir
kDan (w/NY)
Smithy (w/NH)
Thor
TOMINCT
CaptMac
kfish
LKB3rd
2paranoid
Chuckwagon
TwoTen
Centerpunch
eribenn
Jonymo
McIntosh
Rifleman Mike
fprintf

Yours in Service,

vernic82
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

CortJestir

^ Yes please. Even if you've given it to me once before, please PM vernic82 with your info. We want to make sure we have the most up-to-date contact info for you and there are some holes in our contact list.

Many thanks,
CJ

CortJestir

A warm welcome to glennz and Phixeon! Both attended our two Chaplin shoots and both have accepted the mantle of the Orange Hat. Well done, both of you! A big thanks and congrats!

vernic82

BBT - I still haven't heard from everyone????   :wall:

Quote from: vernic82 on August 02, 2010, 11:25:31 PM
Hi all,

Putting together a CT Instructor Contact list for each of us to receive a copy- please PM me your contact info, phone, cell, email, etc:

CortJestir
kDan (w/NY)
Smithy (w/NH)
Thor
TOMINCT
CaptMac
kfish
LKB3rd
2paranoid
Chuckwagon
TwoTen
Centerpunch
eribenn
Jonymo
McIntosh
Rifleman Mike
fprintf

Yours in Service,

vernic82
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

CortJestir

CortJestir

Hey CT gang:

Please welcome the latest addition to our crew: Glock23!!! (aka David K.).

In a way, he's been part of our Instructor crew for quite some time, coming to our KD events, showing up at Appleseeds, and helping to promo our events by 7th Stepping and representing us on CTShooting.com. He finally decided to make it official and put on the Orange Hat. And I think you'll agree that we'll be much better for it.  :)

So please join me in welcoming Glock23 to Appleseed!

CJ

TOMINCT

Welcome Dave, you know the motley crew fairly well so the only one you have to keep an eye on is vernic82. It's your turn to watch him. ;)
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

CaptMac

Quote from: CortJestir on October 19, 2010, 12:54:49 PM
Hey CT gang:

Please welcome the latest addition to our crew: Glock23!!! (aka David K.).

Welcome and thanks to Dave for stepping up.

Compliments to CJ for his persuasive abilities, although I don't think they were all that tested in this instance. 
Ramseur Five Ten!!!

"Live Free or Die:  Death is not the Worst of Evils."  Genl.  John Stark, 1809.

The Log

Dave --

Glad CJ finally wore you out. Now about the Wallingford shoot...   &)

Welcome aboard!
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

Glock23

Thanks everyone! It's not so much that CJ wore me down as much as I got tired of feeling like an Appleseed Groupie, showing up at all your Instructor events...  :bow:
I'm looking forward to sharing my passion for marksmanship and our heritage! See you at Wallingford!

fprintf

Welcome aboard Dave! Also nice to meet you this weekend.
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley