News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MA Staff Roster

Started by crak, April 22, 2010, 11:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lima Tango

Sir, when you have the time if you want to update the list with my new display name per my PM. Hopefully I will be ditching the IIT status in the near future as well.

aim

If you don't mind listing 'aim' as instructor, aim will be grateful and pleased.

---aim

edit: aim is now pleasingly grateful. Thank you!
Shiny!

Lima Tango

It's a Christmas miracle! You can update me as a IIT-3 when you get a chance! Thank you!

scuzzy

Quote from: Lima Tango on May 08, 2012, 06:07:25 PM
It's a Christmas miracle! You can update me as a IIT-3 when you get a chance! Thank you!

Hopefully everything is now squared away. Thanks for stepping up.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

mj52

Please add MJ52 to the IIT0 list.

Ya gotta start somewhere.

Thank you, MJ52

aim

Corrections/additions I am aware of as of July 15, 2012:

voidoid is voidoid without an uppercase v. The same applies to lupis42 and goodpiper. The forum seems to treat names as being case sensitive.

Ulysses is IIT2

mj52 is IIT1 (lower case)

Sir_Ludavic is IIT1

AmericaStandsStrong and MetalGodz are now both full Instructors. Congratulations!

hbennett and [Chris B. - no screen name yet] are both IIT0. Thank you for stepping forward!

Why are Instructors and IIT0s split into two sections? Is it because they are inactive? It may make sense to label the categories Inactive Senior Instructor, Inactive Instructor, Inactive IIT0 and remove the blank line in that section. Keeping them after the expats makes sense, then.
Shiny!

aim

Bump To Top.

July 14 and 15th was a busy weekend at the Leyden range with additions and advancements. Celebrating Bastille day, perhaps?

My current list of additions/corrections is above: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13353.msg229345#msg229345 .
Shiny!

dwarven1

Quote from: aim on July 13, 2012, 11:24:12 AM
Why are Instructors and IIT0s split into two sections? Is it because they are inactive? It may make sense to label the categories Inactive Senior Instructor, Inactive Instructor, Inactive IIT0 and remove the blank line in that section. Keeping them after the expats makes sense, then.

Because they are inactive. If they decide to come back then it's easy to move their name.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

aim

Hmm. Thank you for the update. There is a small problem, however. The two new Red Hats have a ways to go before becoming SBs... Or is this "watch from promotions" thing that Fred mentioned in his email?
Shiny!

dwarven1

Quote from: aim on July 19, 2012, 08:44:32 PM
Hmm. Thank you for the update. There is a small problem, however. The two new Red Hats have a ways to go before becoming SBs... Or is this "watch from promotions" thing that Fred mentioned in his email?

No, it was a Dwarf having problems with the updated forum software. A clearing of the cache on my Chrome browser and it's back to normal. Sorry about that, guys... you get to work your tails off to get those neato-keen new Shoot Boss hats with the musket & powder horn.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Lima Tango

When ya get a chance you can show me as a red hat. thanks

aim

aim => SB, when you get a chance...
Shiny!

aim

Ulysses => IIT4 when you have a chance.
Shiny!

Lima Tango

You can add me as a SB when you get a chance
-LT

dwarven1

Ulysses is an IIT4 and Lima Tango is a Shoot Boss.

Now... if we could only get a State Coordinator that could take over moderating this forum, we'd be all set...

GEORGE WASHINGTON

dwarven1

Updated the list with the latest escapees from Marxachusetts.

GEORGE WASHINGTON

exodious

Just saw this. Whenever anybody feels like updating it, I'm an IIT0 (hopefully IIT1 when this coming weekend is out!). Thanks

dwarven1

Try sending a PM to Scuzzy and Crak; they're the only ones who can modify that post.

GEORGE WASHINGTON

aim

The roster has been updated. If you have any additions, subtractions (bon voyage!), or modifications, please post them here ( ^:)^) or PM the moderators.

Shooters, please feel free to contact any of the instructors with any questions or concerns; alternatively, please use ma@appleseedinfo.org. If we cannot answer you, we will forward it up the national chain until we get answers.
Shiny!

aim

Post April 19th update. Thank you all for stepping up.
Shiny!

aim

Shiny!

aim

Mid-summer 2016 updates up.
Shiny!

Rasmus

I don't see Nuttree on here he is an IIT0 at the Leyden shoots

aim

Late 2016 update. Congratulations to all the IITs who advanced and congratulations Rasmus, our (well... almost our) latest SB and SC!
Shiny!

aim

Patriot's Day 2017 update
Shiny!

aim

Mid-2018 update. New Instructors, new Shoot Bosses...
Shiny!