News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MA Staff Roster

Started by crak, April 22, 2010, 11:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

Don't know why it took me so long to make this...  But I can't keep it in my head any longer.   %)

Designated Shoot Boss (chronologically; * designates State Coordinators)
lupis42*
goodpiper
aim*

Shoot Boss (chronologically)
Lima Tango
hbennett
Rasmus† (RI, but we don't hold that against anyone)
Agent 355†

Instructor (alphabetically)
capnmike†
Metalgodz
mwolf†
Rail†
redmage93†
Round Trip
voidoid

IIT4
TargetT†

IIT3
exodious†
JackOfAllTrades†
Sir_Ludavic†

IIT2
Mr.Freedom†
Trebuchet

IIT1

IIT
33ralph†
babger451†
carabina44†
erichmatt† (VT, but we don't hold that against anyone)
Mr. Brownstone†
Nuttree†
Roy Rogers†
TALex†

AppleCore
horsemommy

†confirmed access to MA Instructor forum 2017-05

Corrections? Updates? Please send them to MA@appleseedinfo.org

Those who've slipped the surly bonds of Massachusetts, and are now in a better place:   :'(
Dwarven1* (VT, 2013)
Luv2BFree (VT, 2013)
Twiggman (NH, 2008)
Ninsho (NH, 2009)
DoesItComeInBlack (NH, 2009)
Buzzworth (VT, 1997!)

Inactive Instructors
(Apologies to the Rhode Island guys, but until you get your own Appleseeds I'm listing you here!   ..:..
{this used to be true, but RI did have at least one Appleseed [Ed]})
====================
Senior Instructor
crak

Shoot Boss
mike93lx

Instructor
AmericaStandsStrong
jj-22
charliew
mzweatherby
MattNES (RI)
Sprocket
Stratocaster1422
Ulysses

IITs

NightJade (IIT3)
edmorseiii (IIT3)
Lakevillian (IIT3)
noelephant (RI) (IIT3)
Wandering_Wolverine (IIT3)

davidgw1 (RI) (IIT2)
Stovepipe (IIT2)

mj52 (IIT1)
FightCommies77 (IIT1)
Timmay (IIT1)
tvrolyk1 (IIT1)

"Chip" (IIT)
Heynowjoey (IIT)
STATES (IIT)
Thumper (IIT)
AbbyOakley (IIT)
Chris B - no screen name yet (IIT)
Fuzzy (IIT)
RIJake (RI, I guess!)(IIT)

chaynes68

Kaisha77
Larry44
Madball13
MrBB
Silver
sfcellis
Check your drama at the door.

Buzzworth

Quote from: crak on April 22, 2010, 11:55:32 AM
Those who've slipped the surly bonds of Massachusetts, and are now in a better place:   :'(
Twiggman (NH, 2008)
Ninsho (NH, 2009)
DoesItComeInBlack (NH, 2009)

You can add me here too I escaped to VT in October 1997 after 12 years
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

CortJestir

Fine, I'll get off my *ss and do one for CT too. Poops.
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Buzzworth

Please add Eric Goodchild (Goodpiper) IIT1 BOTG for Leyden MA
Certified NRA Home Firearm Safety, Basic Rifle and Pistol, MA certified for Firearms instructor. O0
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

crak

dwarven1

*ahem*. Might want to check the Leyden AAR for some promotions. For starters, Luv2BFree's name should be in red...
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

crak

Congrats to Mike and Sprocket on their new, heavier hats!

We celebrated by proving the old orange ones were not bulletproof. >:D

dwarven1

Quote from: crak on July 18, 2010, 09:19:05 PM
Congrats to Mike and Sprocket on their new, heavier hats!

We celebrated by proving the old orange ones were not bulletproof. >:D

Uh... I thought Todd's was passed on to Steve, our new Rifleman???
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Sprocket

Correct - good Mojo in that hat, Steve will do well

crak

Congrats to Matt and Mike, our newest red hats!  ^:)^

lupis42

I look forward to passing on Dwarven1's orange hat.  It could probably use a wash first though...
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

dwarven1

*Ahem*

We have a new Shoot Boss - Luv2BFree!

GEORGE WASHINGTON

lupis42

It's time to welcome another to the IIT ranks, AmericaStandsStrong!

Also, Goodpiper has moved up in the world, and is now wearing a shiny new Red Hat!

^:)^

dwarven1

And AmericaStandsStrong is now an IIT2... moving up in the ranks!!

So, you guys who're still IIT0... when do we get to see you working a shoot and continuing your journey to Instructor?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

nyrasgt

Not to poach...well, yes, New Yorkers are shameless IBC hookers...
Dunham's Bay, Lake George, NY IBC 26-27 March, 2011.

As in 2010, potential exists for class "field trip" to the Saratoga Battlefield site (bundle up!).  Dunno if our fearless tour guide will
be available or not, since he may be preparing for his own Battle Road IBC the following weekend, but never hurts to ask...

Excelsior,
mad
PS  RHIs also get to use the Ruger and Henry Instructor Purchase Programs, @ appx 1/3 off factory msrp!  Need extra loaner 10.22s @ about $200 each?  Blackhawks?  Mini14s?  Vaqueros?  Henry Golden Boys or AR7s?
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

aim

Quote from: dwarven1 on March 08, 2011, 05:19:43 PM
So, you guys who're still IIT0... when do we get to see you working a shoot and continuing your journey to Instructor?

Help us set something up in Deerfield, MA?
Shiny!

dwarven1

There are shoots in Leyden, MA on May 21-22 and July 16-17. Close enough?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Sprocket

Quote from: aim on April 23, 2011, 12:09:24 AM
Quote from: dwarven1 on March 08, 2011, 05:19:43 PM

Help us set something up in Deerfield, MA?

I suggest talking with the BOD of the club and seeing if they are open to the concept - perhaps a 1-day shoot, etc - you will be our boots on the ground there.  If they are interested, we can support your efforts to expand the program by bringing more shoots to MA.

I'll help out as best I can from here and will participate in any shoots you can set up out there, provided my work schedule has me home for the given time frame.

I fail to see how limiting our shoots to specific ranges expands the program...

crak

dwarven1

Quote from: Sprocket on April 24, 2011, 09:07:38 PMI fail to see how limiting our shoots to specific ranges expands the program...

Leyden is less than 30 minutes north of Deerfield.

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Sprocket

IMO:
QuoteNeed moar ranges!
>
QuoteLeyden is less than 30 minutes north of Deerfield

I'm still looking for a down side.

aim - PM inbound

crak

I think what Ross is saying is that aim should come to Leyden and help get Greenfield.

According to the Project 2000 plan, our little state needs to figure out where to do 47 shoots this year.  @)  Need moar ranges!!

dwarven1

Quote from: crak on April 25, 2011, 01:41:25 PM
I think what Ross is saying is that aim should come to Leyden and help get Greenfield.

Got it in one. An Instructor needs to be ready to drive where he's needed. I've only gone to shoots up to 7 hours away but I know Crak has gone much farther than that, and I distinctly remember TheGuy mentioning a 19 hour drive to get to Hartford in '07.

GEORGE WASHINGTON

aim

Precisely. Leyden is wonderful and no further away from my house, Deerfield has cell phone reception, more is better, and I will talk to the board.

Quote from: dwarven1 on April 26, 2011, 10:38:28 AM
Quote from: crak on April 25, 2011, 01:41:25 PM

Got it in one. An Instructor needs to be ready to drive where he's needed. I've only gone to shoots up to 7 hours away but I know Crak has gone much farther than that, and I distinctly remember TheGuy mentioning a 19 hour drive to get to Hartford in '07.
Shiny!

AmericaStandsStrong

Please move me up to IIT4

Mr.Freedom

IIT and new rifleman 6/19/11. Like son, like father!! ;D
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine

crak

Nice timing on father's day.   O0

In other news congrats to Voidoid on becoming a full instructor!

lupis42

Congrats to Goodpiper on his shiny new hat!

AmericaStandsStrong

Congratulations Crak, on your new position!  ^:)^

Mr.Freedom

Please put me on the list as IIT 2. Thank you, Mr. Freedom.
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine