News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

White Sands Missile Range, 8-12 Mar 2010

Started by Son of Martha, March 14, 2010, 04:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

I put together a shadow box for BaldDragn's birthday with memorabelia from WSMR. My thanks to Sam for getting me the links for me to make little pictures. :bow:  BD really liked it, especially the mustache ..:.. Ok, before I start emoticoning like LLP, I will close.

Thanks you guys, you are in our hearts

love Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Jules

If anyone can make this picture small enough not to look like a bulliten board, I would appreciate it.

love,
Jules

- Eleanor Roosevelt

artkat2

Hi Jules,
   Is this what you meant?

Either way, good show out there guys!

Andy
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

Jules

Quote from: artkat2 on May 28, 2010, 02:01:36 AM
Hi Jules,
   Is this what you meant?

Andy

Yes! Thanks Andy.  I have a program to make the pics tiny, unfortunately, I can't figure it out. #) My brain very full for this weekend.  ++)

You Rock! ..:..

Jules, who IS emoticoning like LayLo  ::sigh::

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Boba Fett

Quote from: Jules on May 28, 2010, 02:51:53 PM
Quote from: artkat2 on May 28, 2010, 02:01:36 AM
Hi Jules,
   Is this what you meant?

Andy

Yes! Thanks Andy.  I have a program to make the pics tiny, unfortunately, I can't figure it out. #) My brain very full for this weekend.  ++)

You Rock! ..:..

Jules, who IS emoticoning like LayLo  ::sigh::

Jules,
Sorry... you're not even close to LLP's 1 emoticon for every three words ratio. Nice try though.  ::) ;D ;) ^-^ O0  ..:.. **)

BF