News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Annapolis Appleseed on the weekend of 22 May.

Started by VAshooter, May 11, 2010, 10:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAshooter

Anyone out there want to go to Annapolis, MD on the weekend of the 22nd of May?  I'll have a motel room with two beds so you don't have to sleep on the floor. I'm old and I snore but you have hearing protection, right? Ride up with me in my luxurious Bentley and stay at a hotel that rivals the Del Coronado. This is your chance to be Shoot Boss or Shoot Boss in training (in other  words, Shoot Boss) of a sold out shoot in the beautiful state of Maryland.

Give me a call if you have any questions.     804-379-5432   Doug

VAshooter

Cheeks

Hey,

I can't make that weekend, but I'd like to make it over to Annapolis sometime soon. Maybe I'll catch you next time. -Cheeks

VAshooter

This is your last chance to go to Annapolis this weekend. Free ride, Free motel, get to work a great Appleseed at a really nice range. I was talking to Fred and he couldn't believe that no one has jumped at the offer. This is only the second Appleseed held at Annapolis. It could make you a legend within Appleseed. Instructors will speak in hushed tones of the men who answered the call to arms at Annapolis.

Otherwise, I'll find a couple new guy's and make them orange hats and the door will be closed forever.

VAshooter